Wednesday, June 6, 2012

5.27.12


Hey mommy!!

This weed was pretty good! It was a little bit weird because we didn´t have a lot of time here. My comp went to Lisbon to get his visa, so I went to Guimarães which is possibly the coolest city. It has so much to buy it is really awesome! Basically they have tons of suit stores and tons of shoe stores and everything else you can think of. It is really awesome! They have some of the oldest stuff here...it is "where Portugal was born." We had Theber in church and an excommunicated lady...we also had some inactives that hadn´t come in a really long time! The 8 year old named Inês was baptized! Jamie, our old branch pres. was called to be our ward mission leader which will be super awesome cause he is super organized and will do a great job! It probably is the best thing that could have happened to our branch right now.

I can´t believe I only have ONE month left but ya know the other day I was thinking back and I felt an odd peace that really when the time comes as long as I keep pushing I really do feel like I have given a really solid effort and feel pleased and like God is pleased which is the most important!

I think we could go to Florida for Christmas that sounds like a pretty good idea! I bet you could get dad to do it if you told him we could go on a an alligator hunt...he probably would do it. ;) hehe! Dad didn´t write this week is he on some adventure? yes all my pants still fit the same...i think actually i am staying the same weight but losing a little bit of the gut that i gathered.

I am for sure going to need a dentist appointment when i get back. I don´t know if you want to try to make an appointment before you leave or not but i will need one i am pretty sure back where i broke my tooth like a year and something ago it is getting all weird...i always gave it more attention when brushing but it is sketchy!

Thanks for everything mommy!! I love you tons!!

Elder Bushnell

No comments: