Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11.6.11


Hey mommy!!!

I am doing just dandy how are you doing? Really this week was pretty good. We marked Iracema to be baptized on the 13th...so Sunday! We learned some crazy things about her...she smokes a little bit which is a problem...cause she only smokes after 11 at night...she doesn´t go to bed until like 4 in the morning. She is a little crazy and says she can´t go to bed earlier cause then she lays there and she gets lots of body pains...excuses...we are working really hard with her to get her ready for Sunday! It should be great! You don´t need to worry to much about me really all is going just great...i am eating TONS and probably getting fat cause like you said its hard to get back into working out...i do a bunch of pull ups every day but that is basically it now. Rosana hasn´t answered her phone or her door in a while so we don´t know what to do with her...just keep trying. The church is about a 7 minute walk from our house...missionary walk...like 10-13 normal people.

Yeah we switched our clocks 2 weeks ago. It is always 2 weeks different...i don´t know why...some holidays are different as well...like mothers day...it is 2 weeks earlier here than at home...weird! Wow I can´t believe that kyle and Victor have so much time between them...i can´t believe how few fast Sundays I have left...wow! I still am not a huge fan of the having to grow up idea...oh well! I bet Scottland is pretty weirded out with kyle leaving...he and kyle were good buds in everything. like my daddio and i.

It will be super weird when i get back and Carter doesn´t recognize me and to see how big he has gotten...he looks super big! When i left he was TINY! haha that is funny that he is saying one syllable words. He is a cute little munchkin..

Umm i hope the book is not the miracle of forgiveness i read that one already...it is good but not my fav. other than that...i don´t think i need anything else for now...maybe more toothbrush heads...the good floss action ones? I can buy them here but they are like 6 euros each. Are they that expensive in America? that is like 8 dollars? umm as far as Christmas...i really don´t need a lot...i have SO much stuff! I don´t know what to do with all the stuff i have...it barely fits in my suitcases! I have lots of books i have read and marked that are good study books like that new testament study manual...but i don´t know what to do now with them...any ideas? I can´t just throw them away...i don´t know what i will do. umm really i don't know what i want for Christmas...i don´t need anything really.

Thanks for everything mommy!! I love you tons!!

Elder Bushnell

p.s. i sent the photos last week so you should get them soon!

No comments: