Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 19, 2010

Dear Family and Friends,

Ola!! It is true I only have 3 weeks left in the MTC and it is super super scary!! I leave on the 17th!

Thanks Mom for the cinnamon rolls, they are all gone but they were yummy! I have some exciting things going on here. I weighed myself and I am now 151, so I have gained 7 pounds!! Also we have been having English fast days where all we speak is Portuguese. They were really silent at first, but now we just spout random words. Most of which are made up!We have gotten to where we really have lots or Portuguese in class. It's overwhelming but it will come.

As far as health and home sickness feel I am doing a lot better. I am not really very homesick anymore! I was sorta for a long time but we had a speaker come to us and talk to us about how at home we don't have a life and how no one wants us at home right now anyways. It was really good and really got me pumped for missionary work!!
I hope all is going well! Remind Dad to put me in for hunts and to be REALLY careful with my clubs! Keep me updated on sports and stuff!!

Love ya-
Elder Bushnell

No comments: